Returns / Exchange Policy
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us immediately - preferably within 2 days of receipt. We take pride in everything we create and want to ensure that you are happy with your newly purchased White Rabbit Vinyl item. We advise you to check your item(s) upon receiving your order. Due to the nature of White Rabbit Vinyl items being hand made to order, all sales are final and we do not offer refunds or store credits (discounts or gift cards replacing the amount of the item) for any reason. Certain restrictions are in place when returning/exchanging your item.
Please consider the following when contacting us about your item:
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Decal designs are displayed as they are and measurements are clearly given in every decal listing therefore CANNOT be returned or exchanged. Each design is allotted a certain amount of vinyl that we cut and cannot be collected back. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DECALS THAT ARE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT OR DAMAGED DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS. Please review our tips on how to properly apply your decal HERE. We use rigid mailers and mailing tubes to prevent bending. So unless your mailman has it in for you, these packages will not bend so easily.
- Decals that have been damaged by not following our instructions, are final sale. Again, please be aware that there is a method for applying decals! It is NOT suggested to apply them during the cold or extreme heat. Applying them in cold weather will not make them stay on well; and applying them in hot weather will stretch out the vinyl and may cause bubbles.
- Decals that have came off during a carwash or while scraping snow off your vehicle are also final sale. Please read the tack above. When applied properly, our decals WILL last a very long time.
- There are instances where we will stick a free decal with orders as a "Thank You". These cannot be exchanged or returned.
✖ CUSTOM ORDER DECALS, APPAREL, AND ACCESSORIES
- Sale is final. When placing a custom order, we go through the process with our buyer and provide several mock-ups to ensure that they are getting what is designed. We never ask you to buy anything that you are not aware of.
✖ APPAREL & ACCESSORIES (PILLOWCASES, TOTE BAGS, WINE BAGS, POSTER PRINTS, TUMBLERS, BLANKETS, BANNERS)
We always do our best to inspect all of our blanks before printing on them. We test every zipper, tote bag straps, lids, strings, etc. and make sure there aren't any flaws in dye on the material, scratches (tumblers), loose pennants (banners), and so on. Because White Rabbit Vinyl consists of one person creating all of your items, consequently, an item may slip through a batch that may not be up to our standards. In this case, we ask that there is photo proof and that we're contacted upon receiving the item. Our discretion and judgement will be used when reviewing the photo. Once it has been approved for an exchange, you can send it back to the address that is provided on the shipping label. Please do so within 12 days of contacting us. After 12 days, we will assume that you have decided to keep the item.
- The item is your responsibility until we receive it. We suggest adding on any tracking information so both parties can clearly track the item that is being returned. We cannot take your word that the returned item is on its way without tracking info. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Once we have received your item, depending on our inventory, your replacement item can take any where between 3-5 business days or 7- 15 business days to get back to you. We will cover the one-time shipping cost for your replacement item (DOMESTIC US ONLY)
- IF you decide to purchase another item while we process your exchange, you will need to cover the cost of shipping that item separately. Example: you're exchanging a pillowcase because of a faulty zipper, but now would also like to purchase a pullover hoodie. Proceed through checkout and purchase the new item separately. Your replacement item will ship separately OR with your consent together with the new item.
- Items that show any stains (food, beverages, deodorant, makeup), smells of detergent, Febreeze (a mom runs this. I know what's up), are not eligible for an exchange. You may have this item back if you are willing to pay for the shipping cost. In this case, we will invoice you via PayPal.
- BURLAP BANNERS are not eligible for exchanges at this time due to the length it takes to create this item. Banners are handmade by me and with delicate care. FRAYING is natural and we are not liable for banners that are displayed on extremely windy days, near bushes, or other forces of nature.
- Exchanges will NOT be given on sale and auctioned items.
- Tumblers with water spots, lipstick stains are not eligible for an exchange.
- Poster prints are final sale. This falls in to our guidelines for decal returns/exchanges.
- Apparel or accessories with custom add-ons are not eligible for an exchange. IF there is an error with a custom name that was printed, we will look into the order and verify where the issue began. As mentioned in our listings for custom names, we print exactly what is left for us in notes. If you leave in your notes, 'SMITHH', but meant to put 'SMITH', more often than not, we will review the order info and contact the buyer before processing the order.
- Exchanges will not be given because of a change of heart on color choices. All computer monitors, handheld devices may perceive our product colors differently. We always do our best to provide product photos with natural sunlight, in turn color samples are provided upon request (via email). Any questions, contact us prior to purchase.
- Every apparel listing has a MEASUREMENT CHART. You can also see the SIZING AND FIT GUIDE HERE. If you are in between sizes (some days you can rock a medium, some days a large), we suggest choosing the larger size. If you are unsure about how the item will fit, contact us prior to purchase. We will be more than happy to help figure out which size will fit better. We even offer custom work and will look for a new style that we don't currently carry to accommodate your needs. We will accept exchanges for apparel if you need to go one size up or down (if the style permits) AND there are NO custom add-ons, specialty print (glitter, metallic, animal, or glow in the dark print). Please keep in mind that WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS should you choose a wrong size. Additionally, a small fee is in place if adjusting to larger sizes (XL to XXL, XXL to XXXL).
- Apparel that has been worn and washed are NOT eligible for an exchange.
- We use the best industrial equipment to ensure your design lasts for years to come. Please make sure you are following our GARMENT CARE guidelines for your White Rabbit Vinyl apparel. Failure to do so will cause premature fading and peeling and the garment is NOT eligible for an exchange.
- I WILL NOT ISSUE A REFUND for items delayed in transit or items that do not arrive in time by a specific date. If you DID NOT contact me BEFORE purchasing your item and expect your order within an unreasonable time frame, I will contact you to discuss the matter further. You will be asked to pay a RUSH FEE and upgrade shipping if needed. My track record for meeting the Scheduled to Ship dates have been stellar and I have always done everything in my power to get all orders out asap.
Life is too short, so don't stress. Let's handle this in the most civil way possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At the moment, White Rabbit Vinyl consists of one person hand making all of your items. Whenever I say, 'WE' I mean White Rabbit Vinyl as an entity and myself. There is literally no one else. So therein lies the solidarity when creating, maintaining, curating, and other duties that require this website and other aspects to keep running. Please be aware that there is a uniqueness when buying from hand made sellers. I don't have a call center. I don't have volunteers. I don't have an easy way for you to track your orders that are being processed. There isn't a giant factory that puts out WRV merchandise every 2 minutes. We are not in the mentality of 'CREATE MORE, MAKE MORE'.
What I do offer are one of a kind items, excellent quality in designs, a tactful personality to deal with needs, requests, and suggestions properly, and basically an open mind and open heart.
My website may at times have typographical errors where a price is listed incorrectly or a discount code was posted by mistake. In these instances, we have the right to cancel or refuse any transactions made with said error.
There is a zero tolerance policy on any fraudulent transactions or dishonest missing items claims, bad review discount extortions, intentionally abused merchandise claims and so on. Such claims will result in an immediate ban from our website and social media sites. We keep a record of all customer records (address & phone - we DO NOT know your CC info) and are not afraid to defend ourselves by contacting local authorities and letting them know that we are being harassed or threatened. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to individuals who do not agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS.